CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mike Culpepper

Mike Culpepper's Biography

Having said that, I realize that there is room for growth both spiritually and mentally. I've got a long way to go and I know God is still working on me on a daily basis to make me a better person more suited to serve him and others.

I'd like to thank God for snatching me out of a life of alcoholism (the repeated insanity of drinking & stopping and swearing off forever) just to end up drinking again after a few days of healing up.

I'd like to thank my wife for years of love and patience. It takes a lot of tolerance to live with an alcoholic even after they've quit drinking. It wouldn't have been possible for me to fulfill this dream without her.

I love ya Vickey and thank you for all your support.

Thank you to Pastor Charles and all the other people at Tate Springs Baptist Church in Arlington, TX. They told me that I was a good enough person that I didn't have to sit on the back row - thanks for open arms of love and support.

And finally thanks to David Patillo for giving me these wonderful songs that say exactly what I feel but fall short of being able to transfer those thoughts to paper.

Mike Culpepper
BOOKING - Phone / 817-229-1853 - BOOKING - E-mail / mikeculpepper@yahoo.com
Home

0 comments: